My name is Susan Kistler, AEA’s Executive Director, and I just returned home this week from Evaluation 2010 in San Antonio. For those who could not be there (and those who could!), I wanted to share this week just a few of the new resources in AEA’s Public eLibrary related to conference sessions.
Hot Tip: All items in AEA’s public eLibrary are accessible for free download by members and nonmembers alike.
Hot Tip: The eLibrary is searchable (use the “Search Library” link on the left column). Once you are on the search screen, click on the Search Tags option at the bottom to expand the menu to search by AEA Topical Interest Group.
Rad Resources: Over 100 new documents have been added to the eLibrary in the last week with more coming in daily! Here are just a few:
- Using Screen Recording and Think Aloud for Evaluation (session 116) materials posted by Stuart Henderson
- Evaluation in Action: A Sample of Tracking and Timing Methodologies in Museums, Culturals, and Informal Education Settings (session 258) materials posted by Kathleen Tinworth
- Perils, Pitfalls, and Successes: The Implementation of a RCT to Examine the Effects of Alternative Response in Child Welfare (session 259) materials posted by Kimberly Firth
- A Culturally Responsive Process: Using Sociocultural Theory as a Guide to Program Development and Evaluation (session 511) materials posted by Dominica McBride
- Exploring Evaluation Quality in International Development Evaluation: An Examination of How International Development Organizations Issue and Contract Evaluations (session 514) materials posted by Pedro Mateu
- Systems Perspectives on Using Logic Models to Improve Evaluation Quality materials posted by Bob Williams
- Using GIS to Enhance the Quality & Validity of Evaluation in the Human Services (session 718) materials posted by Catherine Batsche
- A Strategic Planning Case Study: Implementing a Data Dashboard for a Nonprofit Board’s Self-Evaluation, Monitoring, and Evidence-based Decision Making (session 755) materials posted by Veronica Smith
- Indicators of Quality in Mixed Methods and Their Relevance to Evaluation Quality (session 782) materials posted by Abbas Tashakkori
Hot Tip: Subscribe to AEAWEB, AEA’s weekly Headlines and Resources for Evaluators email or RSS compilation, or follow @aeaweb on Twitter. We’ll post notices of new eLibrary resources, as well as our regular listing of evaluation-related funding opportunities, new content in the news and on evaluation blogs, and notices of AEA events and opportunities.