Hi all! This is Elizabeth Grim, volunteer curator of AEA365 and Founder/Principal Consultant of Elizabeth Grim Consulting, LLC.
It’s hard to believe that today is the final day of #Eval21, AEA at 35: Meeting the Moment. It has been a fantastic week of celebrating the history of AEA. I hope those who attended the conference were able to learn and connect with friends and colleagues. If you could not attend the event, please join the conversation online by following the conference hashtag (#Eval21) on social media.
While the conference might be wrapping up, the connections and learning do not stop today. There are tons of ways that you can engage with the AEA network:
- Register for a post-conference workshop.
- Follow the conference hashtag: #Eval21.
- Connect with a presenter and tell them what you appreciated or what you would like to learn more about.
- Stay up to date with other AEA events like eStudies and Coffee Breaks.
- Join your Local Affiliate. Many offer local conferences, professional development, and networking opportunities.
- Become involved with a Topical Interest Group to connect with other evaluators with similar interests.
- Submit a blog to AEA365 to share your learnings and resources.
And of course, be sure to thank our incredible AEA leadership and staff for their continued dedication and leadership to this organization. It is no small feat to keep AEA going and orchestrate a large event every year.
Do you have questions, concerns, kudos, or content to extend this aea365 contribution? Please add them in the comments section for this post on the aea365 webpage so that we may enrich our community of practice. Would you like to submit an aea365 Tip? Please send a note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org . aea365 is sponsored by the American Evaluation Association and provides a Tip-a-Day by and for evaluators. The views and opinions expressed on the AEA365 blog are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the American Evaluation Association, and/or any/all contributors to this site.