Happy Summer AEA365ers! I’m Sheila B Robinson, AEA365’s Lead Curator and sometimes Saturday contributor with some great summer learning opportunities for evaluators.
Lesson Learned: Summer is a great time to reset, recharge and renew — on the beach, the golf course, or in your own backyard. It’s also a great time to expand your evaluation horizons with some new knowledge and know-how.
Here are some great opportunities for the dog days of summer, most of which are available online, so if you’re learning in your jammies, your jeans, sweatpants or a swimsuit, no one will be the wiser!
Hot Tips and Rad Resources:
- Always check out this page for links to various Training and Professional Development opportunities.
- Our AEA website maintains an Events Directory page where you can find evaluation learning opportunities all over the world.
- Short on time? Try a Coffee Break Webinar for a brief burst of content.
- Want a deeper dive into learning? Try an AEA eStudy for 3-6 hours of engagement.
- Want a smattering of resources to peruse and consume on your own? Browse the AEA Community for blogs and materials uploaded to the eLibrary.
- Ready for an intensive university program? AEA keeps a list of graduate programs offering degrees or certificates in evaluation.
- Check out the Digital Knowledge Hub for even more great learning opportunities.
- On-demand learning allow you to access previously recorded eStudies and Annual Conference sessions.
Do you have questions, concerns, kudos, or content to extend this aea365 contribution? Please add them in the comments section for this post on the aea365 webpage so that we may enrich our community of practice. Would you like to submit an aea365 Tip? Please send a note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. aea365 is sponsored by the American Evaluation Association and provides a Tip-a-Day by and for evaluators.